Fascinated, together and powerful –
We are fully convinced that every single member of staff contributes significantly to enabling our students to develop their personal potential. Whether as a caretaker or as an educator. For this purpose, we exchange ideas, train ourselves and question our way again and again.
The basic principles of Montessori pedagogy of respectful interaction also apply to our teaching staff – as does the requirement to learn from mistakes and to take responsibility for one’s own actions.
If you like to work in a strong team, if work and joy belong together for you – then apply to us.
We are currently looking for …
a teacher for secondary school (m/f/d)
for 01.09.2021. We are looking for a teacher for a mixed year grade 7/8 with
- a degree in teaching, ideally for secondary school
- Enthusiasm for Montessori-pedagogy
- professional experience in the field of reform education
- Willingness for personal and professional development
- joy in working with children
- the Montessori diploma or the willingness
- to acquire it in parallel to your work
We offer you
- working in a creative and committed team
- opportunities to experience pedagogy in a new way, e.g. with our youth school
- a modern workplace in a newly built school
- an open-minded, positive working atmosphere
- opportunities for design and further training
- Payment according to the public service
Working for Monte
We look forward to receiving your application to:
Montessori Trägerverein Herzogenaurach e.V.
Lohhofer Straße 32